Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Success

In reading Seth Godin's blog, I came across this entry on how to be successful. (It's really titled "how to make a million dollars" and even though I'm not trying to make money, I am trying to make an impact.)

I've applied the advice to my earlier entry on the Martial Arts Book of Knowledge or MABOK. The advice is to focus your topic to a group that cares enough to engage. If you visit KarateForge.com you will now see that the MABOK has been restricted to the KBOK - the Karate Book of Knowledge. This has allowed me and others to make forward progress on defining something needed by the karate community.

If you're into karate and know something about it, please contribute to the pages. If you're seeking to learn more, please participate in the community.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.