Friday, June 1, 2007

Korea Trip

I won't make much of a post today. I'm off to Korea for some business. I'll have some down time while I'm there and will see if I can take some pictures of Tae Kwon Do or Hapkido classes or demonstrations.

I will post the pictures on Karateforge.com

Remember, the KarateForge.com site is an open community where all are welcome to contribute to the building of the MABOK - Martial Arts Book of Knowledge. I've added some youtube videos that are among the best of what youtube has to offer.

If you have a blog dedicated to martial arts, you can import your blog page there for greater exposure and feed it from an RSS that links back to your blog source. Let me know, and I'll give you some help. See my blog mirror at http://karateforge.com/tiki-view_blog.php?blogId=3

Please join.

~Gedan

No comments: